NTP Time Server: SyncServer S600
The new SyncServer S600 GPS / GNSS, Stratum 1 network time server with security-hardened NTP Reflector™ technology improves the security, accuracy and the reliability of the time services on the network for IT network administrators working to provide network time services in hardened network operations.
Introducing the Latest in NTP and PTP Time Server Innovation
The S600 network time server is purpose built to deliver exact hardware-based Network Time Protocol (NTP) and Precise Time Protocol (PTP) timestamps. The unparalleled accuracy and security is rounded out with outstanding ease-of-use features for reliable network time services ready to meet the needs of the user network
and business operations today, and in the future.
Network Time Server: SyncServer S600 Highlights
- Highly secure NTP solution with Microsemi’s security-hardened, high-availability NTP Reflector technology capable of 360,000 requests per second
- GbE and 10GbE LAN ports for advanced interoperability and ease of use
- High accuracy NTP hardware time-stamping is standard
- PTP time stamping hardware included in all SyncServers to future proof investment
- Accurate, secure and reliable alternative for timing synchronization compared to obtaining time over the open internet to NIST time servers
- Easy-to-use modern web interface
Network Time Server: SyncServer S600 Key Features
High Availability NTP time server
Stratum 1 Operations via GNSS satellites
Best-in-class security, reliability, accuracy, and ease of management